6.20.2014

cherry lemonade.

One of my favorite parts of summer is the local jazz festival. I've grown up listening to jazz. I will always love sitting in the living room in the evening listening to the smooth jazz channel on the TV, talking and laughing with my family. Jazz is so calming and relaxing and just a really comfy place for me. I also love this event because the artists never disappoint! My favorite band tonight was The Elders!

But what I love the most is seeing all the different people coming together to chill and enjoy great music.

It's one of the things that makes my heart so happy. People tapping their feet and sipping cherry lemonades and scatting and belly laughing and dancing and clapping they're hands. Purely enjoying life. That's how life should be all the time. Don't you think?

Tonight I would like to propose a toast to a life full of tapping feet and scatting and belly laughing and dancing and clapping hands. So let's all raise our cherry lemonades and just 
purely. enjoy life.
with love,
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment